Please read this entire page before you send a request for Private Consultation
[কন্সালটেশনের অনুরোধ পাঠানোর আগে এই পেইজের সব তথ্য পড়ুন ]
Send your Questions to this email address:
Full legal name is required
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Phone: 587 879 4321
No Walk-ins * Appointment Only
How to Schedule a Private Consultation?
= 4 Easy Steps =
We try to talk to you within 48 hours after you pay.
Zoom, video meeting is conducted
1- Email your questions to email@example.com
2 - Wait for a reply from the Consultant.
3 - Pay as advised by the Consultant.
4 - Receive a Schedule for the meeting, and call accordingly.
Up to 30 min CAD$100.00; Up to 45 min CAD$130.00; Up to 60 min CAD$160.00
1 hour Coaching for Visit Visa & Study Permit Applications: US$200.00
Fees are Refundable (see below Agreement for details)
We Accept Visa, Mastercard & Amex
How to Pay? three options/methods
1. E-transfer from a Canadian bank account to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
You will need a Canadian bank account for this option. There is only $1 bank fee. Another person may also pay on your behalf.
2. Wire transfer using Western union. Mention your payout amount to Western Union.
You will need this information for this option.
Receiver's name: Mohammad Lokman Gani; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada; Phone number 587 879 4321
3. Credit Card Click on this link and pay: https://square.link/u/4FQg9X23 - Convert to CAD$ first
We accept VISA, AMEX, & MASTERCARD only. The credit card may be in another person's name too.
For currency conversion, you may use your bank's exchange rate. Convert to CAD$ first.
Meeting Planner: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html [ to compare my time & your time]
CONSULTATION AGREEMENT - Terms & Conditions
This Immigration Consultation Agreement is made this ________ day of _________________, 2023, between Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) Mr. Mohammad Gani (the “RCIC”), Membership Number R530501, and Client ____________________________________________ (the “Client”), for the purpose of:
Scope of Work: Discuss Canada immigration related queries based on Client needs.
The Client is obliged to pay the mutually agreed service fee to confirm a consultation appointment under the following terms and conditions.
01. The consultation fee is paid for a professional consultation only, and it doesn't include any money transfer/postal fees, application/govt./IRCC fees, ECA conducting organization fee, etc. Ask the consultant if you have any questions before you pay. Payments are non-refundable except as mentioned in item 4 below.
02. No in-depth document/file review is done during this initial consultation. If that is what you want, then request a DIY type consultation where we charge CAD$250 per hour.
03. Rescheduling of an appointment is possible with a 24 hour notice. Cancellation or termination is not acceptable. No-show (absence without a notice of at least 24 hours) is not entitled to a refund. Immigration advice is normally provided through an in person meeting, video call, telephone or email consultation within 3 business days (Mon-Fri) after the fee is received by the Consultant and all the requested information/documents (if applicable) are made available for the Consultant's review. (Prior review makes the consultation more efficient.)
04. Refund Policy: The fee received for the consultation will be refunded when the Client engages the Consultant for further immigration services (related to the matter consulted) within a period of 30 days starting the date of making a payment for the initial-consultation. Such new engagement requires a new fee payment. The Client has to claim/negotiate this refund at the time of making the first payment for the new services, if applicable. Another situation where the consultation fee will be refunded is, if it is established within a period of 24 hours after the consultation held that, the advice offered by the consultant was incorrect and/or outdated. Please refer to Item 9 below in this regard.
05. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws in effect in the Province of Alberta and the Federal laws of Canada applicable therein. Please be advised that Mr. Mohammad L Gani is a member in good standing (#R530501) with CICC (formerly known as ICCRC), College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants, and as such, is bound by its By-law, Code of Professional Ethics, and Regulations.
06. The Client is not allowed to record the audio/video meeting calls without having prior approval of the Consultant. This is required because of the privacy reasons, and to minimize any misinterpretation/inappropriate use of the contents of the consultation by a third party. However, the Client may take as many written notes as possible.
07. The contents of the consultation are to be considered strictly confidential and this must not be shared/distributed in any form except for legal requirements.
08. This page is regularly updated based on market study. The Client should save a copy of this page (terms and conditions) for future reference. In absence of such records, the most updated information available on this page will be applied.
09. 24 hours period: The Client is expected to send an email within 24 hours after a consultation takes place for any follow up questions for clarification purposes. He/she may also include in the email the important takeaways from the consultation held. Any questions raised after this 24 hour period may be not be addressed and, if addressed, a 'new' consultation fee may apply.
10. Immigration consultation may or may not result in a Client's expected outcome. Therefore, there is no guarantee, whatsoever, regarding the outcomes of a consultation. Reasonable efforts by both parties (the Consultant & the Client) are to be made to settle any disputes, if arise, while providing this professional service. If still not resolved, the Client may file a complaint to CICC (using the link above) regarding the matter of dispute. However, before filing such a complaint to CICC, the Client must give a written notice to the Consultant/RCIC allowing a minimum of 20 days in order to resolve the issue mutually. In any case, the RCIC's liability is limited to the professional fees paid by the Client less any money/bank transfer fees.
11. Aggressive and disrespectful behavior/comments during and/or after the consultation will not be tolerated. This may result in instant termination of the consultation and/or reporting the client to appropriate authorities while the client's financial obligation remains.
12. The Client must email (email@example.com) the information below and copy of a govt. issued ID to confirm a consultation appointment/schedule.
Client information: Client is the person who is meant to receive the immigration advice; he/she may not be the person who pays for the services. Another person may also pay for a Client.
Full Legal Name....
Current Address: ....
Date of Birth : ....
Telephone Number: ....
Email address: ....
Name: Mohammad L Gani
Membership Number with CICC: R530501
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Telephone Number: 587 879 4321 (whatsapp)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Please ask questions to clarify any of the Terms and Conditions mentioned above before making a payment. Making a payment confirms your 100% understanding and agreement to the above terms and conditions.
Mr. Mohammad L. Gani, RCIC #R530501
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
A Professional Member of: - CICC, College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants, #R530501; - CAPIC, The Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants, #R18388
Director, MLG Canada Immigration Services Inc., www.mlgimmigration.com